Miramar Resources has all the key ingredients for success:
- A team with a track record of successful exploration, discovery, development and production
- A portfolio of gold exploration projects with potential for new discoveries within trucking distance of existing operations:
- Eastern Goldfields (Gidji, Glandore, Randalls)
- Murchison (Lang Well, Lakeside, Garden Gully)
- Potential for large new gold (+/- copper) discovery at Whaleshark
- An exciting large new Ni-Cu-PGE opportunity in the Bangemall region
- Funding for an inaugural work program across all projects
- A dedicated strategy to create shareholder value in a record gold price environment
The Company’s initial focus will be on exploring the Gidji and Glandore projects located near the gold mining centre of Kalgoorlie-Boulder in Western Australia’s Eastern Goldfields region.
Each of these two “flagship” projects has a number of exciting targets which the Company intends to systematically test with the aim of creating value for its shareholders by discovering an economic gold deposit with the potential to be developed, either by the Company or another party.